Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Funny Story: School Lunch Joke

In 12th grade at my high school, we sat outside for lunch. Two of the guys at our table forgot to bring index cards for a class that was later that day. They really needed to have some, so one of them goes inside the cafeteria and asks everyone if they have any extra. While he was doing that, another guy at the table finds a whole pack that he doesn't need or want. So when he gets back, I ask him if I could see the index cards and I rip them in half right in front of him. For a second, he was in horror and anger and got some karma as he punched me in the arm. I then revealed the index cards we had saved for him, and then he just felt stupid. 

12 comments:

  1. lol That's a good joke to pull on someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolohe is the Hawaiian word for Rascally. YOU are kolohe, Adam!



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>



    ReplyDelete
  3. nice joke :)))

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little prankster you are!

    And wow! I guess that commenter doesn't want to see you get married to Daisy. I guess you should just dump her and go find a non American woman now... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet his heart stopped when he saw you do that! You joker...

    ReplyDelete