Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Porch Painted

 My mother was never too keen on keeping up with home improvement projects. In fact her philosophy was to pretend it didn't exist. Take our front porch for example, which was uglier than anything. The only thing good about it was if I needed to water my tomato plant, I didn't have to worry about splashing water and dirt making a mess.
But the cold weather is coming, so I decided to repaint the porch while it was still warm. Most people don't realize that porches need paint that are designed to be walked-on. But I got everything I needed, and it was awesome to see it completed when I was done.

11 comments:

  1. A definitely improvement! I like the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. You can paint my porch anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Tom Sawyer!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont forget the SALT! unless you live somewhere nice where it doesnt freeze.

    makeituporfunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful... and reminds me ... hey... do you... nah, nevermind. Love the color too.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh...it really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much much better. My hubby painted ours this past spring.

    ReplyDelete