Saturday, November 1, 2014

My October 2014 Favorites

Luckily I had a good bit of free time this October. Halloween was my favorite thing about October but this for movies, TV shows, and videos games if played any.

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
While I was a bit dissapointed I missed out on Game of Thrones for so long, I'm also happy that I can catch up and not wait months for the next part of the story. Game of Thrones is based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire and it's really amazing. It's about a fictional world deep in drama, war, and you never can guess what will happen next. 

Favorite Film: Ratatouille 
Pixar is usually the best of the best, and Ratatouille is proof of that. The story of a rat that teaches a young but sweet idiot how to cook sounds dumb on paper, but it's my favorite of October. I'm a little surprised Pixar hasn't made a sequel yet. 

13 comments:

  1. Ratatouille is one of the best cartoons that I ever watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap, that was such a sweet cartoon!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Game of Thrones ~ so glad that you got a chance to catch up, Adam. I've got to get the next book read before the new season on TV. The books are fabulous too! Have a god one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I haven't seen the tv show or the movie, I should do both! I guess I have to see a Game of Thrones marathon since everybody else has seen many seasons of it already. What do you think is the best with Halloween? Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ratatouille the best!

    Titti

    www.dellaclasse.com

    ReplyDelete