Monday, November 3, 2014

To All My American Friends

Tomorrow is election day, so don't forget to vote. Regardless of your politics, or even no politics; voting is important. Even if you don't think you count as one person, you also have to remember that there are many places in the world where people truly can't choose their leaders. All members of the House of Representatives are up for re-election, certain states for Senate and Governor, along with many other ones depending on where you live.  

7 comments:

  1. Mr. Sweet and I have voted..we always do the early voting thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Canadian, but I share your sentiments about the importance of voting. Wishing you all a peaceful and just election day tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with crummy choices have to vote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they come out in record numbers! Really hoping for a change around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had elections a few days ago here, It was first time when I could to vote, but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete