Sunday, December 21, 2014

Funny Story: Mother the Cook

My mother was never much of a cook, but a few years ago she made more than a culinary blunder. This actually didn't involve a terrible tasting dinner either. She had been baking something in the oven that was something she never tried before. She wanted to make sure it cooked all the way, so she stuck her hand in the oven and touched the food. Then gets surprised when her finger started to feel quite a bit of a burn. While it was luckily nothing serious, what did she expect was going to happen?

14 comments:

  1. Loving memory, Adam

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    <3
    Christmas Flute [me playing] https://soundcloud.com/icloudia/holidays


    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should take your Mom out for dinner from now on! OUch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, that's funny.

    Happy Winter Solstice & Boogie Boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all guilty of doing things like this. One day, you will understand. Merry Christmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that may not have been the best idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! It's probably the sort of thing I would have done when I'm distracted. Poor mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The funny thing is...I can so see myself doing the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We All have those moments. Glad it wasn't serious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heehee...I've done that too!

    PS Have you seen Elf? Peter Dinklage is in it.:D He is quite good with the English accent. I actually did think he's English and just playing American in Elf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just burned my arm on the oven door on the inside.

    ReplyDelete