Monday, December 22, 2014

Funny Story: Tall Dog

In in the early 2000's right before I started high school, I got my current dog Zelda. While she was much easier to hold as a little puppy, I used to pick her up to the window of the front door so she could see things happening outside so she'd stop barking. The window was about six feet from the floor, but one day I let Zelda look at everyone leaving the house. In that car was my brother's then-girlfriend who saw Zelda but didn't realize that a person was helping her up. When they got back, I learned that his girlfriend seriously asked "how tall is that dog?". 

19 comments:

  1. lol Funny. That's a really cute picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol maybe she needed her eyesight checked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha very cute story dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ex girlfriend might not have been too bright. She reminds me of a girl our son brought home from college. She looked at our Corgi and said," Damn, that's the biggest hamster I ever did see!."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute story! And what an adorable puppy she was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute story and Zelda sure was a sweet pup. Cute photo of you too Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little "big" pup Zelda was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice seeing your picture when you were younger:)
    Funny story:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photo and story. This dog is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete