Saturday, December 13, 2014

Funny Story: Victorian Laugh

Like many American women, Daisy really likes Victoria's Secret, and I have no objections to that.  While looking for stuff for Daisy, two of the girls that worked there were nearby enough to easily hear them. One of them had remarked on one those babydoll nightgowns, and on how much she really wanted it for herself. The other girl knew she was single and asked who she was going to wear it for. Her response made me chuckle "I'm going to wear it for Jesus!".

15 comments:

  1. Hahahaha WtH??? I hope that Jesus can be the name of a guy~ xD
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus (Hey-sous) is a popular name is my community. One's a carpenter, one paints, one trims trees and bushes. So maybe one of the three is getting something extra for the holidaze?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! After all, it is His birthday being celebrated, although you didn't say this happened at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol well he could always be watching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have to admit, I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhaaa....what I love best about this story is that you went there to shop for Daisy ...a lot of men won;t do that. You are a sweetie...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm....

    My husband usually stays outside if I go into Victoria Secret. It's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee...well, that could actually be the guy's name, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think VS has pure junk, and I can't believe how over priced it is for it to fall apart or get misshapen not long after buying. On topic now- I don't think Jesus will give a flip about her baby doll nighty. Unless she knows a guy named Jesus. Then maybe...

    ReplyDelete