Monday, December 1, 2014

My November 2014 Favorites

 November was a busy month, especially with Thanksgiving. But I managed to get a WiiU, watched a few movies, and finished 2 seasons of Game of Thrones.
Favorite Film: Witness
Witness might be older than I am, but it's a wonderful movie. A great police drama about a detective who protects an Amish boy after he becomes the only witness in a horrible case. Movies like this is why Harrison Ford was respected beyond Star Wars and Indiana Jones.  

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
At the very end of November, I finally finished the third season of Game of Thrones. It's easily one of the best shows I've seen in my life. I'm a bit sad though that because I don't have HBO, it will be at least until February until I can watch the fourth season. 

 Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros. (WiiU)
The Super Smash Bros. series has been one of my favorites, and the only thing that disappointing me so far is that it does not have a proper subtitle. It has way more characters than Brawl, lots of nostalgia, and plenty of new additions. I also didn't mind missing the 3DS version for the much better one on WiiU. 

15 comments:

  1. Yeah dumb how they dropped the subtitle from smash bros. Great picks indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Game of Thrones. My daughter has the books. I might need to read them. Witness is pretty good. I have not seen it in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witness will always be a favorite. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witness and Game of Thrones are great choices. I'm not a gamer so I can't speak to Super Smash Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam, you have the GoT books to tide you over:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Witness. At one point it was on my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Witness is one of my favorite all-time movies and I love Game of Thrones. I don't have HBO either so will have to wait just like you. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know anything about witness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen 'Witness'. It really is a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Game of Thrones is the best show of all-time. I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Witness is a very good movie, Harisson Ford is a fabulous actor.

    ReplyDelete