Thursday, January 29, 2015

Funny Story: Bicycle Mistake

As I mentioned before, I mostly self-taught myself to ride a bicycle. That certainly came with success and failure. The road that leads to my house is on a bit of a hill, so I got over-confident in my early days. In a rush and panic, I wasn't able to get the brakes to work to stop in time. So when I rode, I hit our storage building but in a rather comical way. I didn't get seriously injured, but walking back to the house was rather uncomfortable. 

13 comments:

  1. I've had my fair share of biking accidents. Even when I did learn how to ride properly, I still fell off so much my parents nicknamed me "Crash".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son begged me not to let go of his bike when I was teaching him to ride. But when he finally looked back he was startled to see I was at the other end of the block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bike at one time, but have not been on one in a long time. Lot of people ride them around here for exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, and I presume you can laugh about it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO....I remember rifing a BOYS bike one day with a friend..she said something to me, I looked back at her and ran into a parked car. OOO, I was sooo sore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. And yet more proof of why bikes are dangerous!!!! No one ever believes me. Glad younger you didn't get too badly hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anybody watching was probably laughing - glad you weren't seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete