Thursday, January 22, 2015

Question: Your Favorite Subject in School?

Now I'm talking about major subjects, not "fun" classes like gym or creative writing. Mine was always history/social studies, though I'm sure none of you are surprised. I was really good at American History, and it was my favorite class in high school. We had a quiz event in the class where two sides competed against each other in turns with one student vs. another. One of the girls in my class complained it "wasn't fair" when I answered correctly before my teacher was finished saying the question. 

What was your favorite school subject? 

18 comments:

  1. No fair being smart and paying attention, Adam! [history]


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art and history (particularly ancient history)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me art and writing are both fun and serious, so they both get my top pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one on the planet that didn't have a favorite subject in school ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. German for sure. Followed closely by history and English.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think English, I loved reading fiction!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I liked art. In high school, I liked typing. No.... seriously. I did. And yes, I did like English too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved world history that I took in 11th grade. And I always enjoyed my English classes. Even the assignments. But especially reading books that we had to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. English Literature! And Physical Geography!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved History too, and anything English Lit:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Math came easy, especially Geometry. Hopefully I spelled that right. Can't spell...

    ReplyDelete
  12. My three fave subjects were English, French and History.

    ReplyDelete
  13. French class was probably my favorite. As for a fun one, I LOVED ceramics because I was good at it.

    ReplyDelete