Monday, January 12, 2015

Sad Story: Cooking Accident

I'm not much of a cook, but I can use an oven. One morning I was making some biscuits, and when I was trying to put the pan in the oven, my grip led the pan to be imbalanced. I didn't open the oven door all the way, so when I tried to make sure my biscuits wouldn't fall, my arm hit the door of the oven. I always imagined a serious oven burn would hurt, and it sure did. Though after a doctor's visit, it healed fairly well and there was no scar. 

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad it turned out for the best. I hate burns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the cafeteria manager at a local school, her arms are covered with burn marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I HATE HATE HATE burns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Adam, I have burns sometimes, usually in the oven! sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my fair share of oven burns. They really do hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are ok, better still no scar, I have at least one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accidents can happen very fast. Good to know that you are ok now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch. Burns are probably the worst. I cannot tell you how many times I've burned myself cooking. Just keep trying and you'll get better at cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always have to be careful around hot oven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouchhh!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete