Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sad Story: Mean Teacher

When I was in elementary school, I had a teacher named Mrs. King. One day in class we had projects where we were suppose to speak to the class and explain our research. During some other student's turns, one of my class-mates kept making jokes not related to class and I tried my best not to laugh (it is a natural reaction) at them. So she sent us out of class, and coincidentally that day in our other classroom (with another teacher) we were suppose to have a pizza party since we won some competition. She forbade me from eating at the party, and during it I couldn't handle either the injustice nor being excluded from the party. Soon later my other teacher over-turned my teacher's decision. 

11 comments:

  1. One nice teacher , one nasty! I hope you enjoyed your pizza in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, poor little boy. Some people are just born mean....glad your other teacher let you eat pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a jerk! I'm glad you had a bit of justice in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a real mean teacher. I got confused on a math graph in 2nd grade. I raised my hand and quietly told my teacher I was a little lost. He got angry and whipped the chalkboard eraser at me. I think I would prefer getting excluded from the pizza party then get attacked with a chalkboard eraser lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very mean. Good thing she was overruled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yae for that other teacher. My son remembers being told to sit out recess for fooling around in kindergarten. He says it was the kids around him and not him. Incredibly he remembered that injustice for years and years.

    ReplyDelete