Friday, February 20, 2015

Funny Story: Broken Window

My brother Zach and I never got along terribly well, and most of that is because he was a very mean child. I can't remember how old we were when this happened, but I know it was a good bit before I graduated high school. I went outside to do something and he locked me out. Then he looked through the window and laughed and laughed. This went on for about ten minutes or maybe more. I was pretty mad and after pounding my fist on the door for many minutes I made quite the misjudgment. In my rage, my fist went right through the window. Surprisingly my hand came out without a scratch, though my mom was pretty mad about the window.  

15 comments:

  1. gosh siblings are a pain! I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!! I wonder if that scared him into thinking that glass could be his head the next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh-oh! My brother and I went tooth and dagger when we were kids but got along great as adults. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother and I got along but gradually drifted apart.
    I'm pretty sure that we'd still be there for each other but it would have been great if we could have had a warmer relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself! I can imagine your mom was mad, but somebody locking me out laughing would have made me go crazy, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have blamed it all on him as payback lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister made me mad with all her toys laying around. I tripped on one, threw it up the stairs into her room, and it flew threw her window. I guess we could both blame broken windows on our siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was not a nice memory, but happens with siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that wasn't very nice. Thankfully you weren't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, fighting siblings is very common, Adam....I was so much older than my brother (almost 10 when he was born) so we didn't fight...sure glad you didn't cut yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa... you're lucky you didn't get cut. I hope your mom was mad at your brother too. Thank goodness I have a really kind and thoughtful brother. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete