Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Funny Story: Xbox Talk

My first online-multiplayer video game was Halo 2 on the original Xbox. I had many great moments, but one of my Xbox friends invited me to an "all-friends" match. I remember it being like midnight, and nobody was really playing but standing around talking. Someone gave their mom the headset, and she was like "what are you boys doing on the phone this time of night?". Some other kid could tell she was rather dumb about technology, and started yelling (very rudely) at her for calling the Xbox headset a "phone". He hadn't reached puberty, so the mom of the story asked everyone why some girl was yelling at her. The next five minutes of nerd-drama was quite hilarious to me. 

11 comments:

  1. That would have been a YouTube worthy moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that does sound funny!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that I haven't played a video game since I had my old Playstation? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the generation gap even now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....nerd drama...awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nerd drama is really hilarious indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can think is, "WOW, you're young!" I don't know what year Halo 2 came out, but it can't have been that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny ! This video game looks great ! :)

    ReplyDelete