Sunday, February 1, 2015

My January 2015 Favorites

 It's hard to believe the first month of the new year is already over. But I managed to have a few favorites for January.

Favorite Film: The Interview  
 While not the perfect film, I loved this movie making fun of the world's (arguably) least favorite country, North Korea. It may be neither James Franco's nor Seth Rogen's best work, but I think it's still fairly funny. 

Favorite TV Show: Derek
 I had heard about Derek for quite some time, but I really did enjoy the first season. Ricky Gervais plays a lovable yet weird nursing home worker. Gervais is a very funny guy, and his show Derek is no different. 

Favorite Video Game: Super Mario 3D World 
I haven't finished Super Mario 3D World, but I'm totally happy with this sequel to the 3DS's Super Mario 3D Land. The optional multiplayer is cool, but I was really happy with the inventive levels. And it's the first Mario game in quite some time that gave me quite the challenge. 

7 comments: