Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sad Story: Bicycle Fall

One of my most serious injuries came from my early days when I started to ride a bicycle. I would often ride my bike in the road around and near my house. Right in front of my house though, I turned too sharply and I went down on the pavement along with the bicycle. I didn't have to go to the doctor, but I was quite a bit of pain for a few hours. Left me with a black-eye, and a scar on the side of my head. When I cut my hair short, it often looks like a part of my head that's starting to bald. 

12 comments:

  1. I had an accident with my bicycle when I was 14, no pain and injury but many fear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only scar I have is from an episode when I was seven or eight. I was swinging a mustard jar filled with water on a string. The jar got away from me, broke on the pavement and of course I stepped on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an accident on new rollerblades. Went down a hill, and did not know how to stop.
    Knee...ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad they push helmets for kids these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good gosh! That had to have been a terrible accident!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! Banged myself up so bad, I think I gave myself a concussion. Ended up puking for 2 days after that. My poor sister thought I was dying! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just glad you didn't get more seriously hurt, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that's awful, I once fell off my bike as an adult but it was just my knee badly scraped. I'm not a good rider.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I've got an ugly scar on my knee from wiping out on my bike in gravel when I was a kid. At least hair can hide yours! No, my leg hair doesn't grow THAT long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had many wrecks on my bike...and my roller skates..

    ReplyDelete