Friday, February 27, 2015

Sad Story: Wait Paranoia

From what my mom told me about my grandma, she was never the greatest mom in the world. She was never the best grandmother in the world either, though I never realized this until I got older. I remember her taking me to the mall when I was very little, and she told me to wait outside the bathroom at (I think) Belk. I know I was no older than three, and she took FOREVER to get out of the bathroom. So my little mind got a bit of a paranoia thinking somehow my grandmother left the mall and I was stuck by myself. I started crying really bad, and one of the clerks (and later my grandmother) was wondering what on earth happened. I was too embarrassed to tell them, though my grandmother should of never left me alone at that age. 

9 comments:

  1. Awww. No, she shouldn't have. Today, she'd be arrested. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, how terrible, I am glad you survived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I guess times were different then, but still...

    PS Did you see the new poster for GoT Season 5?!? Awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! Anyone could have walked off with you! I swear, I was snatched up by a mentally retarded person right in front of my grandma when I was around 5. I still remember my grandma running across a field trying to get me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right. You shouldn't have been left alone at that age. I'm surprised she didn't take you in the bathroom with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had to feel that so young, Adam


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine were paranoid with always an eye on me. Had to even go in the bathroom a few times with them. That be awful to be left out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It were now, you'd run the risk of being taken. Glad you can get past this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless your heart, Adam...no, she was wrong in leaving you there alone. Thankfully, you were ok.

    ReplyDelete