Saturday, February 7, 2015

There's Going To Be a New The Legend of Zelda TV Show?

While still a rumor, but there's word out that Netflix is making a show based on Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. I'm a big fan of the Zelda games, but I don't think a TV show on the series is the best idea. It's also rumored to not be a cartoon, but rather have real-life actors. Though to be fair, it couldn't possibly be much worse than the original cartoon from 1989, or the cut-scenes from the Philips CD-i Zelda games. 

3 comments:

  1. Not not familiar with any of this. Probably my loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Dezzy will let us know who will be cast as lead! ("couldn't possibly be much worse..." hahahha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Zelda when I was a kid. I'll the the show a fair shot!

    ReplyDelete