Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Question: Do You Ever Think Humans Will Ever Walk on Mars?

While it's the dream of many people to see astronauts on Mars, I don't see it becoming a reality anytime soon. While the solar system is a tiny spot in out galaxy, the gap between Earth and Mars is still very far when you have real humans in the space-craft. I wouldn't be surprised if it took us one or two hundred years to walk on Mars. I don't think humanity will ever colonize the planet either. Humans wouldn't last very long on Mars without a space-suit, so everything would have to built with technology to merely survive. Without a lot of water and food, I could not see a little city on Mars lasting long. 

When you do you think astronauts will reach Mars?

16 comments:

  1. Referring to living on another planet, someone once said this to me, "Eventually, we're gonna have to move."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...I don't think it is possible, but I am a cautious type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course humans will not be able to survive on another planet,
    but that does not mean that we shouldn't stop members of
    the US "Tea Party" especially Ted Cruz and Mme. Palin.
    They can go with the loonies of ISIL !!!

    Wow what a "hot diggity" clam bake they'll have on Mars!

    Next topic - please!
    Colin
    Brisbane
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they sending up a group of people to Mars quite soon? Thanks for your latest comment on my blog.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be possible one day with new technology but when, I dont' know !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to that group that has signed up to go? Someone said it's going to be a one-way trip, though? Seems they should wait for the technology to make it so that it's not a suicide mission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot of things will eventually happen, walking on Mars included. But we'll never see any of that 'cause we'll all be long gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope...can't see us walking on Mars ever. Just not meant to be, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not any time soon, we need star trek such spaceships first

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't predict when we'll be on Mars. When I was a kid watching the moon landing I'd have thought we'd have a colony on the moon by 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barring a globe shattering disaster, yes; In time.

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm currently translating a book in which humans live on Mars and all other planets :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not in our lifetime, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I highly doubt that man will ever colonize Mars. I can't even imagine getting there. Wow! Sounds so scary to think about.

    ReplyDelete