Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sad Story: Bike Disappearance

I remember having my first real bicycle when I was little. My brothers all had the same one, and one day I was to travel to Atlanta with my best-friend and some of our baseball team to see the Atlanta Braves. They arrived at my house while I was riding my bike in the yard. I jumped off and didn't put my bike up. My other brother that didn't go to Atlanta, did the same later that day. My mother wasn't wise enough to check behind her children, so when I got back both bicycles were gone. Some awful person or people had taken them. 

18 comments:

  1. DONT WORRY DEAR
    MY NEW POSTS HERE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/mustard.html
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/different-ways-to-wear-mini-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really sad that here are so many awful humans:(

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so heartbreaking! I bet you cried....or at least felt like crying. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life lesson to prevent further loss <3



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having your bike stolen is a painful rite of passage for many children, including our son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lesson learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame! My husband had his bike stolen too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad that someone would take a child's bike...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I leave my bike unlocked all of the time since the lock broke. Nobody has stolen it...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww.... sorry to hear that, people are so bad to steal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad...our son got his bike stolen once, we called the police and in a few days, they called us down to look at several bikes they had taken off the streets somewhere...sure enuf, son's bike was there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jerks! I had my sled stolen, but that's not as bad as a bike! And my mom hunted down the kids who did it and got it back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A sad story, indeed, Adam! You never forget those early experiences when you learn that the world has unkind, hurtful people in it. I'm sure that was a hard economic lesson too ~ two bikes missing!

    ReplyDelete