Friday, April 17, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Carnival Food

 While we didn't eat anything at the carnival the last two years we went, we got some food this year. Daisy was super-happy, I took her to the carnival right after work and she told me that she didn't eat yet when we got there. I think her smile is proof that her plan worked.
The main reason why we never got anything to eat there the last two years is that there is almost nowhere to sit. You can walk around with cotton candy and popcorn, but Daisy couldn't do the same with hamburger, fries, and a soda. Out of the whole place, I only saw two benches which were right next to each other. Fortunately one of them were empty by the time we got some. 

13 comments:

  1. That looks like a happy girl to me. There is just something about that greasy,wonderful food that tastes good at a carnival! Hope you had a wonderful time, Adam! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so bad for you, but so good! I hate the lack of seating at the carnival too, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are the preparations for the wedding going on? Did you buy the suit, the gown, the everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Daisy...you sure look like a mighty happy young lady. :)
    I love carnivals and their food to the moon and back...even tho I am OLD..lol
    Hope ya'll had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One happy girl! She's got such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet of you to your love:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess they don't like us sitting down at these places. Daisy always has a lovely smile, I love that she looks so happy. You two make a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funnel cake is a fave, here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks like she's having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet photo! Daisy is a lovely lady and has a beautiful smile. :)

    ReplyDelete