Monday, April 20, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Daisy's Basketball Throw

 While Daisy isn't nearly as good as I am at carnival games, she begged me to let her try this basketball game. It was a shorter throw than the one I had previously done about half-an-hour before. I figured if she didn't make it that I might be able to.
She came close but not good enough. I tried right after her three chances, and it was about the same story. The backboard is useless as it will bounce the ball the opposite direction and the rim is way too narrow to rely on either. 

17 comments:

  1. I think those games are all rigged- at least that's how it is on the boardwalk here. I very rarely see anyone win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely believe anything computerized is controlled. At least you both had fun trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she was having fun. Is that a stuffed Rudolph the red nosed reindeer? He's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No stuffed animals for you guys! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those games are designed to keep you from winning. Michael Jordan probably couldn't sink a basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are hard to win, it is rigged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well! At least you knew when to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I read about carnival games, I think of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" when he worked at one.
    "Step right up and win some crap!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least it was fun, even if rigged

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been enjoying your carnie posts, Adam. They bring back wonderful memories for me! It's fun to see you and Daisy having lots of fun. You would not want to ride a ferris wheel with my brother. I can still hear his insane laugh as he enthusiastically rocked our car at the very top to scare the neck out of me! Enjoy these days running up to your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad there was no win, but looked like she had fun trying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute, Adam....not long now til the wedding.

    ReplyDelete