Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Ferris Wheel 2015

At the carnival, we didn't ride anything except the ferris wheel. It actually looked just like the one we rode in downtown Spartanburg back in August of 2013. The one they had two years before was a good bit taller from what I remember. Which is good because I'm a bit scared of heights.
Daisy is not scared of heights, she was happy as she could be at the top of the ferris wheel. Even though it's a rather short ferris wheel, I still feel a bit nervous the first time we get to the top. Though I was a bit calmer by the time it was over. 

12 comments:

  1. I love Ferris Wheels, but that swing that goes 'round and 'round - no way. You're sitting there all exposed, holding onto two chains. NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferris Wheels are awesome, but yeah....my hubby doesn't like heights either so I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could get a little scary at the top of a Ferris wheel! But it's also fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was once stuck at the top for nearly an hour. It was an interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be scared Adam, be like me, I am frightened to death,.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ferris wheel was my favourite as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those used to be great fun for me. I haven't gone on a ride in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love amusement parks and rides, and this is a great picture. The Ferris Wheel is fun, but give me a crazy roller coaster ride any day. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ferris Wheel ! Daisy is so cute.
    Have a very nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate getting on it too because I start to panic the higher it gets. I don't like heights either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks MUCH happier there then when she was holding up that peach dress.

    ReplyDelete