Thursday, April 30, 2015

Random Photos: Not So Ugly Fence

 There's been a lot of home improvement at my house recently, and I noticed how awful what's remaining of our old fence was. Some parts don't look so bad like the gate, however some look absolutely terrible.
 There were many parts of the fence just hit hard by rust. I wanted to get the fence a new coat of paint. But I had to use a rusty metal primer to prevent the rust from getting worse. 
While it's not perfect, I think it looks a whole lot better. I kind of wished I could get other parts of the fence. But over the last decade, plant life has basically taken over the fence. 

15 comments:

  1. You are right sweetie, look better
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look really better, nice work! Have a greaaat day, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, It looks abs better now!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have shared this on Good Fence blog today. I have that same little dog on top of my chain link fence gates. Mine are from my grandparents fence many, many years ago. You should be busy with wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! It looks brand new. Is that a dog on top of the fence?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Also, stopping in to wish you best of luck on your nuptials tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like a fresh coat of paint. Great job!

    ReplyDelete