Thursday, May 21, 2015

Funny Story: Baseball Run

During one of my first years playing baseball, I was tricked by the other team. In baseball, running to a base is your only priority when you hit the baseball. You rely on your coaches to scream on whether to stop or to go. I remember going to base and hearing my coaches say "stop Adam stop" but kids on the other team say "go Adam go". Being little I was a little confused, but "go" sounded better to me so I ran. Should have listened to the coaches as I didn't make it safely to the next base. 

13 comments:

  1. At least you went in the right direction. I've seen the itty bitties run to third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sport is very popular in US in Russia figure skating and hockey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Baseball but in France, it is not a popular sport :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you didn't run into the outfield.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it stuck with you all these years--that memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...kids are cruel, I tellz yah!

    PS Have you seen the latest episode of GoT?!?! Argh!!!! Major change in Sansa's plot compared to what really happened in the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could see how that would be an easy mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....I can see how a little fella would get confused...

    ReplyDelete