Monday, May 4, 2015

Funny Story: Dog Smile

Before she died, Daisy's mom's dog Sandy never spent much time with me. She was a pitbull, but she was really scared of many things. I don't even have a photo of her I can find because she was scared of the camera. Though she loved people when she got to trust them, one day she looked at me and her face kept making some kind of expression. Looked semi-aggressive which shocked me a little, and I asked Daisy's mom what her dog was doing. She said she taught Sandy how to smile, so she was happy to see me. 

14 comments:

  1. What a sweet little anecdote!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. It usually is the other way around, pit bulls can be very mean. Nice this one smiled on you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy looks like a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sweet, Adam



    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dog. This photo is very cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Adam...really sweet.

    ReplyDelete