Friday, May 1, 2015

My April 2015 Favorites

April was a bit of a crazy month, as I spent a lot of my time getting prepared for my wedding. By the time you read this, I should already be married. Though here are my favorites for the month of April this year.
Favorite TV Show: Parks and Recreation 
I had heard good things about Parks and Recreation, but wasn't quite sure if I would like it. But it's often very funny and witty. The first season is very short, so the much longer second season should give me a clear idea if I'll stay to the end or not. 

Favorite Film: Big Hero 6
I actually underestimated how much I would love Big Hero 6. It's a delightfully awesome tale about a boy who turns a medical robot into a super-hero. The best part of the movie is that robot Baymax, who can be just as funny as he is sweet. It's one of the best Disney films ever made. 

6 comments:

  1. We loved Parks and Rec. Too bad it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you both!!! <3


    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhoooooo Hooooooo- We are expecting wedding pictures, you know?!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to sit down and watch both of these still!

    ReplyDelete