Friday, May 1, 2015

So I'm Getting Married Today

So today is the day of my wedding, I actually first started dating Daisy a little over five years ago. So I had plenty of time to know that she was the woman I wanted to be my wife. We had good times and bad times, but I look back at this old photo of one of our first dates and I can only remember the joy. This also means for the next week, that I'll be gone from here for the most part though I'll try to post a picture of the wedding as soon as I can. Though until the next week, I will most likely not be able to visit my blogging buddies until then. You'll still see Facts of the Day and other things, as this place never stops even when I take a break. 

23 comments:

  1. Lovely photo - Happy Wedding Day to you both. Best wishes and may there be many more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the photos! Have the best wedding ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!!! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an awesome wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy for you two, happy wedding day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and Daisy! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Hope to see you soon again on our blog.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!! Congratulations Adam and Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this answers my question on your next post. CONGRATULATIONS, you two lovebirds! May your marriage bring you nothing but happiness and joy for the rest of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and Daisy are as happy as Mrs. Chatterbox and I have been these past forty years. Best wishes to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so young! And you were five years ago... :)
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that going to marry before. It's really cool. Congrats to you and Daisy!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know that going to marry before. It's really cool. Congrats to you and Daisy!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you and Daisy!! Wishing you both the best of luck and a lifetime of happiness together. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Adam. It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you many blessings and much joy in your lives together! Congratulations Adam and Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so happy for you both. And I wish you a lifetime of joy together!

    ReplyDelete