Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Hatcher Gardens

 In my local city, there's a set of gardens that's quite famous locally. We actually visited for the first time in May. It was a nice cool spring day, and we needed some fresh air. I'm not the greatest person to appreciate plants and flowers, but I figured Daisy would enjoy the nature too.
 The place is a mixture of obvious gardens people have planted, and a big forest of trails and things to see. From what I read about the garden's history, it all used to be land next to a city sewer. Quite impressive that they turned it into what it is today. 
 My favorite parts were the little rivers. I can't tell if that water flows naturally but it sure does seem like it. 
They even had a mini-waterfall. 

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful area. Being out in nature is my favourite thing and I would certainly enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see both of you together!









    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something magical about waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are thinking on the right path. Always consider Daisy's likes and comprise sometime. I am sure she does not like everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and it's real awesome that they turned a nothing into something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love nature, Adam, I find it very soothing and therapeutic. Lovely photos, so glad you both got to enjoy this time in nature together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that place on the first photo looks the same as one place in the garden near my university, I even have a photo, that really looks the same but only without Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a pretty place for a stroll!

    ReplyDelete