Monday, July 27, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Cat Couch

 In early July, my mother-in-law tells my wife that she must come visit her great aunt who lives in Massachusetts. The visit wasn't too great as nobody mentioned to me that Daisy's great aunts speaks almost no English, only Laotian. My brother-in-law's cat was there though, and he's pretty people friendly still.
There started to be less room on the couch with all the people. So the cat Johann decided to jump and get behind my back. Which in a way forced me out of my seat. The cat took my seat. You think he planned it that way? 

19 comments:

  1. Cute
    http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'm confused. Must? Is your mother-in-law the bose of your wife?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is meant more out of respect for elders and perhaps a sense of duty.

      Delete
  3. Cute cat who knows just what he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to find a cat on the first photo, this cat has the same color as this coach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some cats like to snuggle up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam, you took his spot! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure the cat was butting you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone who's a cat lover, knows that the cat rules and humans are just guests in the house. (lol) He definitely knew what he was doing. *heh* Hugs...Ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well at least you had the cat to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely planned. Cats are cunning little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He probably sensed your discomfort in relation to the language issues. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. He probably sensed your discomfort in relation to the language issues. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete