Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Dinner and a Dinosaur Movie

 So yesterday I took my wife Daisy to see Jurassic World. Before the movie she wanted to go out to eat, so we settled on Zaxby's before the movie. We were suppose to meet a friend at the movies a little before it started, and then we learned she was eating there at the same time but we never saw her because she sat on the other side.
Daisy had originally thought Jurassic World was going to be "boring", but I wasn't surprised when she told me she loved it. During the whole thing she kept laughing very loud at the funny parts. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Daisy enjoyed it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Daisy enjoyed it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the movie and this time I rooted for the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was actually my mother who really wanted to see this movie and she had a great time. We thought it was very entertaining as well though I shut my eyes several times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun time. Daisy has the prettiest smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad Daisy enjoyed her dinner and a movie date :)

    ReplyDelete