Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Gaffney Bowling

 On our trip to Gaffney, SC in June, we stopped by a rather new place called The Big E. It's a hub of all kinds of stuff to do like an arcade, new movies, laser tag, and bowling. We just did bowling that day as I wanted to try out lanes that were made rather recently.
Daisy likes to bowl but she rarely does well enough to give me worry about losing. I didn't do too well either game, but she won the second game. It was 101 to 96. She was pretty happy. 

13 comments:

  1. STRIKE!


    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no wonder she was happy! Winning is always good. ;-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to bowl a lot, my average was 185. Now that I have stop for 15 years, I don't know if I can ever do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean Daisy... your Wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaa....you didn't "let" her win, did you ?
    She is the cutest thing ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you two love bowling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bowling and used to be on a league. My highest score was 222. Daisy looks radiant, she has such a beautiful smile. Nice photos, Adam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always afraid there's something in those holes. You know, like somebody just scratched their butt and then stuck their fingers in those holes. And somebody else picked their nose and, well.... you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bowling ! Daisy looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete