Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Gaffney Outlet Mall

Even though it's not far away, I had never been to the Outlet Mall in Gaffney, SC.  I've seen it many times going down the highway, as it's not easy to miss as it's painted like a pale yellow. Daisy really liked all the places they had, and I liked how most of them don't exist in the local traditional malls around here.
We also ate lunch at the food court. Daisy went for the Chinese food, while I checked out some pizza from Villa Pizza. I had never heard of them before but they were similar to Sbarro. But I like Sbarro pizza a little better. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice review, and fine pic of your lady



    ( '>
    /))
    //""

    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Daisy. Glad you both enjoyed your trip to this outlet mall. Nice to find stores you haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys are really having fun together. Gosh! I've never had Sbarro's pizza before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice time. And Daisy always has the biggest, prettiest smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Daisy is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your dry sense of humor.....
    glad ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clouds in your first photo, Adam, and Daisy looks like she is enjoying her choice of Chinese food! Hope you enjoyed your pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clouds in your first photo, Adam, and Daisy looks like she is enjoying her choice of Chinese food! Hope you enjoyed your pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, a pale yellow is always beautiful when it ain't ungly.

    ReplyDelete