Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Favorite Photos: July 2015 Movie Trip

Even though it's been out in theaters for awhile, there was quite a bit of people in the theater with us when we went to the movies not long ago. Daisy convinced me to watch Inside Out instead of Jurassic World. I'm actually glad I did because (as I've already said before) it was awesome. Daisy really liked it too. When she needed another soda, she refused to leave her seat. So I had to be the nice husband and get it for her. I didn't want to leave my seat either. 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I haven't seen this movie but I've seen Jurassic World. I didn't think it was anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good by Daisy. Never saw this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to watching both movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife knows not to ask me to get up during a movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's that saying, happy wife, happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very nice of you to get Daisy another soda so she wouldn't miss the movie. You're a good one, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely a wonderful husband, Adam! I hope she is making you a happy husband too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've told you before, you are such a sweetie and I know she loves you dearly.
    Haven't got to see this movie, either.

    ReplyDelete