Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Favorite Photos: May 2015 Library Bingo

 One thing I can say about Daisy is that she loves playing bingo. If I have the day off, she usually takes me to the monthly bingo at the local library. We have gone several times, but we've been quite unlucky. The room gets pretty full so that decreases your chances at shouting out bingo.
But I luckily was the first person to get bingo. The prizes were a little lame, but I got a pitcher, and a bag of peanut m&ms which were for Daisy as I don't care for the peanut kind. Daisy did get bingo near the end and picked out a tape measure and a make-up bag. 

12 comments:

  1. I like playing bingo every once in awhile too. Not so much for the game itself, but I just love using those daubers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look happy!!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope those expensive prizes don't put you in a higher tax bracket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo at the library? That must be the quite loud for the purists who like it still and silent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun fun fun! Great to get prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I play bingo with some seniors, but not at the library. We have a place just for bingo playing. I enjoy going to be with other people. You lose more than you win. It is good clean entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take her to Vegas, huge in bingo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really nice shot of both of you. It's wonderful that you do things together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures of you two...and Bingo is a fun, clean game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never played, except for at home. Congrats on your prizes! Looks like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you kids should go to a club to dance to some music and go wild while you're still young not to bingo :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. First I have heard of a bingo being held in a library! Here in Montreal it is held in church basements and bingo halls, as well as some senior residences. I used to play bingo a lot in my younger days.

    ReplyDelete