Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My June 2015 Favorites

It's hard to believe June is already over. What's even more hard to believe was my terrible choice in movie picks. 

Favorite Film: Muppets Most Wanted
I had watched a good amount of rather terrible movies. But I did like Muppets Most Wanted. It has got a great cast of celebrities, and nearly all the Muppets are there too. It wasn't as good as the Muppet film from a few years back, but good enough. 

Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X is the only game I've been playing so far. I'm playing the remastered version for PS3. Even though I like the game, I don't like the sphere grid which replaces the classic way to level up in RPGs. Though thankfully the difficulty isn't that bad yet. 

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones' fifth season just ended, and while a lot of book fans are mad, I wasn't. I watched it all in just two days time. Now I'm sad that it will be another year until we learn what happens in Westeros. This is one of the strange cases where both the book and the tv/movie are totally caught up with another. 

11 comments:

  1. It will be hard waiting for Game of Thrones to return. Since nothing more has been published, readers and TV watchers are finally on a level playing field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daugther and son love Game of Thrones and they only want see the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daugther and son love Game of Thrones and they only want see the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played FFX for months on PS2. Those were some good childhood days. Then I got FFX-2 and that was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played FFX for months on PS2. Those were some good childhood days. Then I got FFX-2 and that was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice favorites! Time goes by so fast :-( My favorite serie was the orange of the new black.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that I had time for watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if new Muppet show will be good this Autumn at ABC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe we have to wait so long for the new season AND the book...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the books or seen the show. Hubby has though.

    ReplyDelete