Friday, July 10, 2015

Sad Story: Face Problems

I once worked for a certain supermarket that required you to shave all the hair on your face (except a neat mustache) every day that you worked. The thing that really stunk was that nobody told me the rule until I came in after two days off without doing so. I could tell my manager didn't believe me, but I didn't get in any real trouble since I was somewhat new. It was still a terrible rule, especially for the gender inequality. Another stupid rule was that men could not have long hair, mine never gets that long but if a woman can have long hair, so can a man. 

10 comments:

  1. some rules don't make sense. As long as you are neat and clean sb ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good point! And I agree with Christine. The only thing I care about cleanliness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I went a few days without shaving, no one would notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some rules really don't have sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. If chicks can have long hair, why not dudes, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should've started riots! It's the same when ladies can wear skirts during summer to work, but men cannot wear short pants

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just as bad as some companies not hiring because of tattoos. So stupid! As long as someone is clean and courteous, I don't know what the problem is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess my nephew would not have been able to work there.

    ReplyDelete