Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Funny Story: Pool Frog

Awhile back I had gotten one of those little pools that don't really need to be assembled. I found it for next to nothing since they were getting rid of them, but I didn't have a place to really plug in the filter and the other stuff. I ended up giving the pool to my brother so my niece Little K could enjoy it. The other day he mentioned that he didn't use a filter and asked if I knew what happens when you don't? Frogs and tadpoles started living in the water. 

13 comments:

  1. We have a real pool with a filter and find plenty of frogs in our water too. Sometimes even a snake. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL FROGS!
    You, Adam, must like the slimy little buggers - ha ha.
    B J Hunnicut

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course they have to keep a close eye on her in any pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if turtles will live in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was nice of you to get a swimming pool for the frogs. I'm sure they appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note to self ;) I love frogs so it's good to know how to invite them to live in a pool ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every now and then, our son finds a frog in his pool....he lifts them right out with the pool net and turns them loose in the alley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get a little pool. The girls would love getting their own frog visitors!

    ReplyDelete