Friday, August 14, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Bicycle Golf

As I mentioned before our city Spartanburg, SC recently had made their own little mini-golf course. One of the holes is based on the Rail Trail. Which is a two mile bicycle trail located in the city. This was by far the hardest one. You have to get it perfectly through the bicycle wheel and it has to be fast enough to clear the gap in the middle. Daisy called it impossible, but I got past it on my first try. But I hit too hard and it landed where those people are standing. 

11 comments:

  1. Good thing you didn't hurt any of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I'm absolutely horrible at mini-golf. I can just imagine how long it would take me to get through that wheel. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks difficult ! Amazing mini golf ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet it was a lot of fun....I've played where they had moving parts, too, and it is, indeed, a real challenge...and tons of fun. Did Daisy get her ball thru ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like something designed to raise my blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't take Jason here. He'd get so angry at missing, the putter would probably go flying!

    ReplyDelete