Monday, August 10, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Sparkle City Mini-Putt

Recently our city made a little mini-golf course in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It has only nine-holes compared to a traditional eighteen. The cool thing about it is that all the holes are based on the city in some way, and you don't need a dime to visit the course either. We brought our own putters (I used to play real golf) and a golf ball, but apparently a few local places nearby will let you borrow some.
The first one is the only hole I didn't recognize what part of our city they based it on. It's a simple one, but it features a rough area similar to a real golf course. 

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I haven't played mini golf in years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played mini golf in forever. I think you need a selfie stick so you can get in some of those photos with Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's nice, it's open to the public. anytime !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, we used to play mini golf, there are outdoor places and indoor placestoo like putting edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini golf is big here. Probably because there is not much else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never played mini golf before. But I think I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to see the both of you having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It rains too much for mini golf to be popular here in Portland, but it does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mini golf, it is so funny ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love mini golf...I took the grands often when they were little....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meant to add how nice that it's free....cool !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although I do not like golf, I do enjoy mini-putt! This is so nice, Adam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Although I do not like golf, I do enjoy mini-putt! This is so nice, Adam! :)

    ReplyDelete