Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Favorite Photos: We Heart Golf

 My wife Daisy took this picture of me at the last hole of the mini-golf course we went to. We played for fun, nobody kept scored though.
This one was based on a new city slogan "Love Where You Live" as the people behind the course are trying to help our city by creating these kind of projects. The first I remember was a dog-park, and they also had a Ferris Wheel downtown but that was only a few days.  I hope these things continue, I also noticed there's room on the lot behind us to make 9 more holes for the mini-golf course as this one just has nine for now. 

10 comments:

  1. Aw, you look like you were having a great time. I'm sure you and Daisy had fun;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these mini golf photos makes me want to go hit up our course. Though, it's not as fun as yours looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a good game of mini-golf every once in awhile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played it once, that was enough for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you didn't keep score. Sometimes it's nice to just play for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the grands and I go, we never keep score, either....glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. The husband and the son DEFINITELY keep score.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of an eighteen hole mini-golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you growing a beard.Adam? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was taken quite some time ago. I've shaved it off, it's grown back, etc. It never gets much longer than what you see there. Daisy hates it.

      Delete