Saturday, August 1, 2015

My July 2015 Favorites

July didn't seem like it lasted too long, but I managed to have watched quite a bit this month. Here are my favorites.
Favorite Film: Inside Out  
 Inside Out is Pixar's newest movie, and it's really good. I never expected that it would have been able to rival the original Toy Story, but it sure does. It's about a girl's emotions who are seperate characters inside her head. When one of her core memories get lost, chaos unfolds. 

Favorite Video Game: Bioshock Infinite 
 Bioshock Infinite is the third in the series, and the first to be set in a new setting with original characters. The gameplay is very similar, but when it ain't broke don't fix it. It's not a traditional FPS (sorta like Metroid Prime) but it's been awhile since I played a game for several hours without taking a break.

Favorite TV Show: Orange is the New Black 
My wife and I have started Orange is the New Black recently and we are really starting to like it. It's about a woman named Piper Chapman who has been sent to prison, and she certainly has a hard time adjusting to her new life. It's very funny, but can also get serious when it needs to be. I hear there are two more seasons (we aren't quite done with the first) and I hope they are just as good. 

4 comments:

  1. The last episode of orange second season is awesome. I haven't seen season three though. I do want to see that animated movie inside out, it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say something about one of these choices, but I don't want to spoil it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this show! We are halfway through season 3 and it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete