Monday, August 24, 2015

Question: When Did You Learn the Truth About Pro Wrestling?

One of the worst-kept secrets in the world is that professional wrestling like the WWE is all staged and there's no such thing as winners or losers. I loved to watching wrestling when I was little, but I think I was maybe in 3rd or 4th grade when I heard the truth. I was in denial for at least a year, but when I finally accepted the truth, I just couldn't watch it anymore. 

Do you remember learning the truth about wrestling? 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting. I also want to know!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched it, even though I knew maybe all the time it was fake, I still found it disgusting somehow...

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes I do but was never very keen, probably because my mom and grandmother used to watch it and get all in a tiz when their favorite was taking the hits. I couldn't stand boxing either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. knew it the first time I saw it

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband loves wrestling, I just don't get the point, especially as it is fake (and violent).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably at a very young age. I used to watch it when I was a kid because my dad watched it. And I always enjoyed spending time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, being a girl, I didn't watch wrestling much, growing up. When I got old enuf to even give it a thought, it was pretty obvious it was all fake.....still, it was a little bit fun to watch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I always knew it was fake. Why do those guys lay on the mat waiting patiently while the opponent climbs up on the ropes and jumps down on him. Why not move out of the way?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was probably 10 or 11. Stopped watching shortly afterwards.

    ReplyDelete