Monday, September 21, 2015

Funny Story: Strawberry Girl

For quite a few years I used to work as a produce clerk at a supermarket. I played a joke on one of the front-end girls who was trying to put back some strawberries someone either returned and decided not to get. I saw her looking around for the strawberries so she could put them back and I said in my most serious tone of voice "those actually go in the meat department" and she paused and thought pretty hard about it. I told her I was kidding because I was honestly afraid she would have really gone over there to look like an idiot. 

7 comments:

  1. Strawberries and meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unable to distinguish the difference????
    With the USA:
    Am I surprised - No.
    Am I frightened - Yes.
    Very FRIGHTENED with the REMOTE
    possibility of a Donald Trump and Sarah Palin ticket
    and the looney right having a win.

    Good God - a strawberry and a piece of steak or some other
    meat and a "nutter" can't tell the difference
    A case of "Farewell Dear World".
    B J Hunnicut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.
    You made me want strawberries, but it arealy not a season of it ;(


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you telling me strawberries aren't meat? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete