Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Favorite Photos: The Annoying Cat

We spent the night at my wife's parents not long ago, and Daisy's brother's cat Johann was being cute, but also rather annoying. He's only a few months old, so he's very interested in all new things. He never gets much time to spend in Daisy's old room, so every time the door opened, he'd be right there. When we went to sleep, we could hear him clawing underneath the door trying to get in. The whole day he was sticking his nose in everything, but when he tried to eat my breakfast is when Johann realized that his behavior wasn't cool. But I'll forgive him. 

18 comments:

  1. lol I've never had a cat but they do seem annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johann is "annoying"? He always speaks so well of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have had something good for breakfast:)
    My cat has done a number on the carpet, unfortunately, trying to open doors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaw...he just wanted new friends:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so neat you spend time with your in-laws, may be the key to a happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had pets in the past, but they were dogs. Never have been a cat person. My sister is but not me. Now, I do not have either one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol he just wanted in and a light snack, thankfully they mostly grow out of the face in plate thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, young cats like kids. By the way, she has so big eyes and ears, so pretty!!!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just like little babies...so curious...I always thought little baby kittens were so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like quite the character. And I really like the name Johann.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He just wanted to share in all the things you like, I suppose. He's really cute, even if he is annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adam, I know you are not a lover of cats, but it is good you forgive him. He is a kitten, and kittens are curious and playful, and cats as nocturnal creatures, so they are more active at night. Sweet photo. :)

    ReplyDelete