Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Little K at Restaurant

This was my brother with my niece Little K at Daisy's birthday dinner. She's still a very shy little girl, so she wasn't too happy seeing all these new faces at dinner. But she calmed down, and acted normal by the end of it. One of the waitresses saw her bow, and asked her if she liked Frozen. She can barley talk, but her parents answered that for her with "a...little bit". Little K apparently sings Let it Go the best she can at her house.  

19 comments:

  1. Singing and talking are two different things. I find it much easier to sing than speak sometimes myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photo! I know another little girl who knows all the words to Frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I still haven't seen Frozen, but everyone says it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice little girl, on Daisy's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't seen that movie. Looks like a good time was had though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The age when they are learning many new things of the world. It can be rather frightening to them I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww she's so adorable! I know some children that are quite bashful like her. It's so cute!

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, she is so precious. I love how you are such a great uncle to her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little K is too precious:)

    PS OMG! Freaking out right now! Kit Harrington confirmed he's still on GoT?!?! Googling it now. Thanks for the heads up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to see that. It's cute how kids break out into song.

    ReplyDelete