Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Question: Do You Care About State/Province Politics?

While I really like politics, on a state-level I don't have much hope for the Democratic party taking control of the South Carolina Legislature anytime soon. Which is why I don't have much sympathy for the "states' rights" argument in American politics. Some states are too one-sided, and even if there is a chance for a change in power, they draw the electoral maps (gerrymandering) where victory is nearly impossible for the opposition.  

Do you care for politics outside the Federal level? 

7 comments:

  1. Not really because they're going to do whatever they want to once they are elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I dont. As awful as that sounds, I just dont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe you live in the South. Or the south.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a great deal. Oregon politics are rather boring. Well, we did just make marijuana legal so there was that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to follow for once if you have plenty of time Serban election lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of politics at all, but remember, I am in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where some people want to make Quebec a country. Quite honestly, I hope it never happens, as even though I am happy to be living here in Quebec, I still consider myself a Canadian and am proud to be one. :)

    ReplyDelete