Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Emilia Clarke Dubbed Hottest Woman Alive

While I have never read Esquire magazine, they had essentially said actress Emilia Clarke was the most beautiful woman alive. While I think lists like this are often silly, but I'm really glad Clarke got it this year. Ironically I think in her natural (I assume) brunette hair she isn't nearly as beautiful and gorgeous as she is when she's acting as Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones. There's not many straight men who watch the show who don't have a major crush on her. 

5 comments:

  1. she's pretty, but has a very cold charisma if you ask me, almost a bit frigid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...so agree. I think she's prettier with that hair for the show:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even recognize her with a different hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was disappointed to learn she isn't a blond and barely recognized her in another role, but she's incredibly hot on Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete