Saturday, October 3, 2015

Funny Story: Halloween Pizza

While it wasn't funny at the time, I can laugh about this story now. Before Daisy and I were married, during our first dating years, she had me volunteer with her at a Halloween haunted trail that supported a local charity for special-needs children. During our first night there, I made the mistake of not bringing anything to snack on. After a hungry mistake, I made sure to make the next night we went a more delicious event. The trail was mostly a haunted hayride so my spot was basically the first spot but after they ride by there was a good bit of waiting. So I wanted a nice hot pizza to eat while I waited.
Daisy was tasked with helping people before they got on the hayride, so we got a pizza for both areas. A pepperoni for her, and a cheese pizza for me. Daisy complained about holding the pizza in the car, so we put the pizza in the backseat. Not long after I made a turn and a box fell in the car floor. It was my pizza, but I salvaged what I could and ate it anyway. Now Daisy has to hold every pizza/fast food we get no matter what. 

8 comments:

  1. The important thing is to always have a snack handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I like your Daisy! Terry used to help me at school Halloween Carnivals. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol well at least you salvaged some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have done the same if my pizza fell. It's a favourite food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaa....you and Daisy are both sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- Too funny! Hope she puts some hotpads on her lap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've eaten many a flopped pizza. It doesn't hurt the taste at all.

    ReplyDelete