Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Funny Story: Kitchen Joke

One night my brother Zach comes over to the house along with my mother's boyfriend Jimmy. We watch something on TV about pranks and Zach is the brother I don't get along with very well. After making me mad, I was reminded of the prank where you take a rubber band to a kitchen sink hose so the next person who turns on the water will get soaked. I waited and waited but I could not think of a reason for him to go to the sink without giving it away. After he left, I forgot all about it and Jimmy got soaked instead. He honestly thought it was Zach, and said he would have poured water all over him if he was still at the house. 

16 comments:

  1. We used to do that all the time too. It's so funny, but a little mean. Too bad you didn't get the right brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jimmy... I hope he has a good sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol My husband used to do this to me all the time. But our sprayer broke and he hasn't played this joke on me since. I taped plastic wrap to the door and when hubby got up to use the bathroom he ra into face first and freaked out. Man, I wish I had that on video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa...that's a really good one, Mary...I can just imaging he must have REALLY freaked.....so funny

      Delete
  4. LOL- and you never said a word...like...Oh, No! It was ME that did that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not usually a fan of pranks/practical jokes (they often seem to involve hurting other people, which isn't funny) but this one is okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brothers!
    Nice to have a bit of clean fun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this trick....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! Sometimes pranks are not bad!

    ReplyDelete